Our goal as your reliable caregiving provider in Orlando, FL, is to help your child grow up healthy and happy and support you as a parent.Congenital abnormalities are commonly called congenital disabilities. They can be caused by genetic, environmental, or both factors; some can be prevented or treated.
Some of the most common congenital abnormalities in children are:
- Congenital heart disease or defects: These are problems that affect the structure or function of the heart.
- Cleft lip and cleft palate: In this condition, the upper lip of the mouth does not fully form, leaving a gap or opening.
- Down syndrome: This genetic disorder is caused by having an extra copy of chromosome 21.
- Cerebral palsy: This disorder affects movement, posture, and coordination due to brain damage.
- Clubfoot: This condition is where one or both feet are twisted inward and downward at birth.
Dynamiks Home Care, Inc. comprises a team of dedicated and experienced pediatricians who provide comprehensive and compassionate pediatric care in FL for children.
We offer various services, from preventive care and immunizations to diagnosing and treating acute and chronic illnesses to developmental and behavioral counseling.
Our goal as your reliable caregiving provider in Orlando, FL, is to help your child grow up healthy and happy and support you as a parent. Whether you are looking for a pediatrician for your newborn or you need a second opinion for your child, we are here to help.